Proceed with your standard wheel cleaning procedure. Avoid the use of highly acidic cleaners. Specific products such as Q²M Iron and Q²M TireCleaner can be used with no risk of damaging the coating. The coating is designed to resist chemicals ph. within 2 to 11.
Articles in this section
- What is it ?
- How to apply ?
- Where to apply ?
- How long will it last ?
- How to store the product after use? What is the shelf life once opened?
- Can I apply multiple layers?
- Can I top it off with additional coating/wax/sealant?
- How long does the product need to dry/cure ?
- How to maintain a vehicle coated with that product ?
- Can it be removed?