All our quartz coatings within the Q² line show higher resistance to scratches compared to a non-coated car due to their slickness. However, they will not make your car scratch resistant and will not protect against swirls caused by automatic car washes, brushes, wrong maintenance or any form of vandalism.
Articles in this section
- What is a Quartz coating ?
- Can I apply it by myself ?
- What is the difference between a quartz coating and a wax?
- What is the difference between quartz coating, glass coating and ceramic coating?
- Will a coating resist scratches ?
- I have no beading, did the coating stop to work?
- How to maintain a Gyeon coated vehicle ?
- How long should I wait to wash my car after coating application ?
- What should I avoid with a coated car ?
- Will Gyeon coatings prevent stone chips ?